Women's Tops & Tank tops
Protagonists, as never before, of the latest trends for the spring summer 2019, women’s tops and tank tops become the actual must-have items suitable for every occasion. From the runways of world fashion capitals arrive big news and creative ideas for our wardrobe, to satisfy each desire for a totally brand-new style.
The great return of the 80s-style animal print
Among the tops more seen on catwalks there are surely the short models called crop-tops, presented by the trendiest fashion designers in many variations of shapes, materials and colors. Animal print, sexy and elegant at the same time, is proposed on crossed short tops by Roberto Cavalli, on strapless band tops by Blumarine and also by Philosophy by Lorenzo Serafini, who adds extremely feminine rich flounces on the neckline.
Under the jacket worn the crop-top, the short model which gives a touch of femininity
Speaking about crop-tops, the possibilities to be fashionable following the latest trends for spring summer 2019 are so much:
- Not only for the gym, but proposed as sporty piece to be worn under the jacket, there’s the pinstripes version with fitness-style elastic band created by Blumarine
- For who loves the elegance and wants to flaunt her beauty also with the evening outfits, there are the precious brocade versions by Roberto Cavalli
- Flower prints are the favorite by Dolce & Gabbana
- Corset-style models are proposed by Armani, Balmain and by the designer Alessandro Dell’Acqua for his brand N° 21
- One-shoulder tops are made with different fabrics, classic like the cotton or unusual like metallic viscose, lycra and leather, with colors that go from the omnipresent black to neon tones, as those seen on the fashion shows of Versace and Isabel Marant.
Sexy and silky for the evening, low-cut and in cotton for the daywear. Tank tops are back in fashion
Great return for the tank tops, which become suitable for every looks. For the more elegant occasions the inspiration comes from the female lingerie and the fashion designers take out of old trunks the sexy tank tops in silk, satin and lace in perfect Roaring Twenties style.
Lingerie tank tops are interpreted in a romantic key by Burberry, Max Mara, Alberta Ferretti and Stella McCartney, which use tender shades like pink and pastel colors. Prada realizes a more modern version in satin, to worn with the short trousers called cycling shorts, back on the radar of the trendsetters for this season.
Metallized fabrics enriched by crystals and lurex fibers were seen on the catwalks of Armani, who mixes shining materials with organza, Ermanno Scervino and even in the collection of the avant-garde brand Avant Toi, which proposes long versions for leggings and knee-length pencil skirts.
Tank tops are inspired by the Eighties for labels like Mugler, Dsquared2, Calvin Klein, Brognano and Balmain, which present sporty variants with very low necklines, colored with bright tones or in the classic basic colors like black, white and grey, one of the most trendy shades seen in the fashion shows.