Men's Cases & Covers
Who loves traveling around the world and is always updated on the latest fashion trends, knows how much is important to have an impeccable style even in accessories. That's why in their spring summer 2019 collections, fashion designers offer a wide range of cases and covers for travel and for our technological devices.
In your suitcase, pack the beauty case in line with your style
Are you ready to leave for some exotic destination, for a weekend or a business travel? The latest fashion trends suggest to have beauty cases and travel sets coordinated with suitcases and other leather goods accessories. To satisfy the tastes of the most elegant and exigent men, for spring summer 2019 the best fashion houses propose amazing beauty cases in leather or fabric. Michael Kors, for example, creates practical beauty cases in nylon or leather in many different colors coordinated with his bags. Bally instead thinks about practicality, with models equipped with pockets to hold all the objects we need, and with a wrist strap to carry the beauty cases with ease and elegance. While Burberry combines its iconic checked print in the most classic colors with military green, for fabric beauty cases with a look both practical and elegant. A touch of color comes from the chevron motif used for the flat cases with zip and wrist strap by Ermenegildo Zegna, perfect to hold all our documents. Color-block effect instead for the leather cases by Salvatore Ferragamo. Dolce & Gabbana decorate their travel sets with geometric patterns representing their logo and their most important symbols. Among the finest models there are those by Bottega Veneta in woven leather, iconic and characteristic of the brand’s heritage, or those by Tom Ford, who chooses embossed leather for his large multi-pockets models closed by zip. For the most fashionable men, there are the decorations of studs on Christian Louboutin's beauty cases, who gives a rock style appearance to his printed leather creations, and those by Jimmy Choo, who decorates his beauty cases with star-shaped studs.
Add a touch of glamour to your look with the trendiest smartphone covers of the summer
Our smartphones and tablets are no longer phones and devices used simply to make a call or surf the web. They become objects we will never part from, which mark the time of our days between one chat and another. More than technological devices, they become real fetish objects and follow fashion just as much as clothing. For this reason, the trendiest fashion houses propose, among their accessory collections, also many covers and cases for the various models of iPhone, smartphones and tablets, making them even more precious and beautiful. The covers tell something about us, our character and aesthetic tastes. This year we can choose from many different variants, to satisfy every style needs:
- For people who have sense of humor, there are the funny iPhone covers with prints and patches inspired by the world of comics proposed by Dolce & Gabbana and Moschino
- For who loves the sporty look and street-style, there are the tribal prints and the wild animals printed on the PVC covers by Marcelo Burlon
- Writings and vocabulary definitions for the Maison Margiela’s cutting-edge covers
- Versace and Heron Preston choose rubber for their smartphone covers, decorated with fluorescent details or embossed effects
- Among the most useful models for summer, there are smartphone cases to hang around the neck like a necklace, offered in a waterproof version by Palm Angels and in woven leather by Bottega Veneta
- The most elegant cases are in textured leather, like those with crocodile prints by Dolce & Gabbana, those in aged leather by Berluti, or with color-block effect by Piquadro and Balenciaga
- Utility-style instead for the iPhone and tablet covers with camouflage prints, in the classic shades of military green or more colorful versions, proposed by Off-White and Valentino Garavani