RETURNS AND REFUNDS
RETURNS POLICY & PROCESS
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase or change your mind, you can return the item(s) purchased within 14 days from the date on which your order was delivered.
Returns across EU are free.
Terms and conditions to return your order are published on the page GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SALE. You will find below a brief guide that does not replace what is written on the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SALE page and what is expressly accepted upon completion of the order.
The item(s) purchased must be returned complete (with the identification tag still attached to the products and with the disposable seal) and unused , in their original packaging as the latter is an integral part to the product, in iKRIX’s original packaging and must include all their components, labels, iKRIX tear resistant tag(s), accessories, if any, and tax documents. Make sure the product is not worn nor modified in any way. Please return the products in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
BEFORE SHIPPING YOUR ORDER
Before shipping the returned item(s) please make sure that:
- iKRIX tear resistant security tag is attached to the product and is intact.
- All labels, in any material, must be attached to the product and be intact.
- The items to be returned are in the same condition you received them and must be packed with care.
- The items must be returned unworn and must not have been washed or ironed.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles and try the shoes on a carpet or a clean surface.
- Branded boxes are an integral part of the products and must be returned intact, without scratches, signs or any other marks that might jeopardize subsequent sales. Items must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- The box with returned items must be handled to the courier within 14 days from the date on which the shipping waybill was created.
HOW TO PLACE A RETURN REQUEST
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intention to return or exchange the purchased product(s). Communicate the name, surname, order number and address where you want to the courier to pick up the box and, if you want, the reason for the return. For your convenience, you can use the form you find here. In case of a multiple order, please indicate clearly the product you want to return.
If you are a registered user and were logged in when you placed your order or used the email you registred with, you can follow the online return procedure. In this case, you will have to log into your iKRIX account, access the area where you can request the return, select the order containing the item(s) to be returned, request the return for the item(s) you wish to return and indicate your pick up preferences.
If you have any doubts or need support, please contact our customer service at +39 010 81 78 320 or write to email@example.com.
After placing the return request, as indicated above:
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the instructions to organize the return.
- Print and attach the return label to the outside of the original box (or an equally robust box) and take care to cover the forward label.
- Handle the box to the courier we have booked for you and to whom we will have communicated your time slot preference.
REFUND TIMES AND METHODS
As soon as iKRIX has received the returned product(s) and checked that they meet all requirements for us to accept the return, the refund process will be started immediately and you will be informed by e-mail of the reimbursement.
In case you do not comply with the terms and conditions of our return policy, iKRIX reserves the right not to accept the return of the goods (in which case the product(s) is shipped back to you) or to proceed with a partial refund in case of a diminished value of the item(s).
iKRIX shall make the reimbursement using the same method of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
Please note that actual reimbursement times may vary depending on the payment system chosen.
Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +39 010 81 78 320 (Monday to Friday from 09:00 18:00 CET) should you need any support.