Top 5 shoes styles for the season
The good news is that this season footwear trends go hand in hand with comfort featuring shoes which are easy to wear and enjoy.
Check out our must-have picks divided in five styles:
1. Mules: very popular in 90's, they are back in vogue! Check the designs by Gucci, Sergio Rossi and L’Autre Chose.
2. Flat slides: for a comfortable style opt for flat soles enriched by stylish details such as those by N°21, Hogan, Jimmy Choo and Stuart Weitzman.
3. Slip-on trainers: slip into the trendiest sporty shoes of the season with Fendi, Moncler, Ash, MM6 Maison Margiela and Liu Jo.
4. Platform sandals: they make you tall as killer heels do but there is a lot more comfort to them. Check out the unique details on our selected items: cutout wedges on Paloma Barcelò's platforms, denim straps on MM6 Martin Margiela's own version, Marc By Marc Jacob’s leopard print of and Giuseppe Zanotti's total white sandals made precious by a golden touch.
5. Espadrillas: the typical Spring-Summer shoe has a bit of a makeover with the addition of precious trims at Tory Burch and Giuseppe Zanotti, the tiger logo at Kenzo, the floral print by Dolce & Gabbana and the denim effect by Michael Kors.
Sandals with crossover straps - GUCCI
Knot metal effect sandals - N°21
Gloria wood wedge sandals - PALOMA BARCELÒ
Jewel espadrilles - TORY BURCH
Shop fashion's new trends at iKRIX.com and enjoy your shopping experience.